2 Clerical Officers Jobs in Kenya – KNBS
responsible for undertaking activities in Finance and Accounts Unit.
- Preparing payment and surrender vouchers;
- Filing of accounting support documents;
- Retrieving of surrender vouchers ;
- Processing of imprest;
- Writing of receipt vouchers for refund of cash by
- Managing petty cash;
- Posting entries in the vote book;
- Capturing the Appropriation in Aid revenue on a
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Accounts
- A pass in Part II of the Certified Public
Accountants (CPA) or Part II of ACCA Examination or any other related
qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a
application form Ref. KNBS/F/93/29 attached. Submit copies of academic,
professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials.
marked on the envelope and addressed to:
Box 30266 – 00100
2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.