2 Clerical Officers Jobs in Kenya
Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following
OFFICER, HR AND ADMINISTRATION FRC GRADE 9 TWO (2) POSTS
Human Resource & Administration will report to the Human Resource Officer.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Processing appointments, promotions,
discipline cases, transfers and other
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Computing financial or statistical records based
on routine or special sources of information; and
- Compiling data and drafting letters
- KCSE Mean Grade C- (Minus) or
equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in either Human Resource Management,
Business Administration or any other relevant and equivalent qualification
lasting at least 3 months from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency examination for clerical officers will
be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the
Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- High standards of integrity;
- Attention to detail; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above
positions, please download and complete and the
application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and
submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional
certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other
details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone
contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications
and/or work experience.
application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by
not later than
will NOT be accepted.
availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with
disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
will lead to automatic disqualification.
successful candidates will be contacted.
produce during interviews the originals of their National
Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts,
testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as
stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.