3 Clerk Assistants II Jobs in Kenya
Clerk Assistant II
Job Grade CASB 7 (CASB
6/8/2021) – 3
Basic Salary: Kshs.
House Allowance: Kshs.
Other Allowance: Kshs
- Assist in the preparation and processing for
onward transition to the Assembly of all documents necessary for the
carrying out of sittings and execution of the mandate of the Assembly;
- Providing support to the Table of the Assembly for
carrying out Assembly sittings;
- Maintaining records for both Committees and Table
and Journals Office;
- Prepare draft documentation for conferencing and
hospitality arrangements for Assembly Committees;
- Attending Plenary and performing chamber duties;
- Circulating minutes to other persons required to
- Capturing and processing of committee attendances;
- Compiling data on committee proceedings;
- Providing administrative services to various types
of County Assembly Committees, including the CASB; and
- Searching for information/facts on specific
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences
from a recognized institution;
- Minimum experience of 3 (Three) years in the
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the
Constitution of Kenya.
HOW TO APPLY
who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with
copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional
testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB,
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT
attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any
form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should
indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top
corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County
Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email
Or, be hand-delivered to
the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly
All Applications Should
be received no later than 23rd
September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL