4 Finance Interns Jobs in Kenya
The Kenya Medical Research Institute is committed to providing the
youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain
technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance
their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. The KEMRI Internship
Program (KIP) seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to
working in the research industry. After the planned twelve (12) months’
internship program, the candidates will have gained practical workplace
experience to enable them have a competitive edge in their job search.
KEMRI is seeking to recruit young, dynamic, self-driven,
inquisitive Diploma and Bachelor’s degree holders for their research Centres
and Departments located in Nairobi, Kisumu and Busia.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized
Institution in any of the following Fields: Finance/Accounting
In addition the applicants must
- Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age; and
- Provide a Certificate of good conduct.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and
- A person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply through KEMRI Website www.kemri.org/KEMRI erecruitment
portal – E-Recruitment Portal (Internships) on or before 15th June 2021 latest
5.00 p.m. Kindly create your account, fill your profile then apply.
- The Internship engagement is strictly for twelve
months and the Institute WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of
- A monthly stipend of Kes. 25,000/= and Kes. 15,000
for Bachelors and diploma holders respectively will be given without any
- Interns will be expected to take up a personal
accident cover and medical Insurance cover.
- It is a criminal Offence to provide false
information and documents in the application; and
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- KEMRI is committed to diversity. Persons with
disability and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.