Driving School Instructor Job, Teaching Kenyan Job Vacancies,
The Automobile Association of Kenya is the largest Automobile Association in Kenya with a wide branch network of over 30 branches. Being affiliated to FIA, an international body in the Automobile industry, we have remained major players in the Automobile industry in Kenya and are keen on promoting road safety.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, This position is responsible for imparting learners with driving skills to be competent and safe drivers.
- Instruct learner drivers on theory and practical driving classes.
- Coach refresher students to polish up their driving skills.
- Prepare students for Government driving test.
- Prepare and submit incident reports.
- Monitor student progress and advice on skills to be developed.
- Responsible for the facilities, equipment and other instructional materials.
- Prepare and maintain instruction records on a daily basis.
- Implement the Driving school curriculum to ensure compliance with the regulatory agencies such NTSA and KENHAS.
- Ensure compliance to the Driving School code of conduct and other internal policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Technical Training, Automotive Related Course, Education or a related field.
- Possess a Driving School License
- NTSA Accredited Instructor Training Certificate and Instructor License are an added advantage
- KCSE Certificate
- Minimum one year experience in Technical Training, Driver instructing or Teaching
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good customer service, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, please forward your CV to [email protected] by the 30th June 2021. Please indicate “Driving School Instructor” as your subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.