Driving School Instructor Job, Current Teaching Jobs,
Renaissance Corporate Park, 8th Floor, Upper Hill
+254 (0) 709 933 000, +254 (0) 709 933 123
P.O Box 40087 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS
The Automobile Association of Kenya is the largest Automobile Association in Kenya with a wide branch network of over 30 branches. Being affiliated to FIA, an international body in the Automobile industry, we have remained major players in the Automobile industry in Kenya. Subsequently we strive to provide a favorable work environment for our employees. We are keen on developing our staff for growth. Our ultimate goal is to have a workplace that people will love and achieve their professional and personal goals. We are seeking to engage Driving School Instructors.
Driving School Instructors
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for imparting learners with driving skills to be competent and safe drivers.
- Implement the Driving school curriculum to ensure compliance with the regulatory agencies such NTSA and KENHAS.
- Instruct learner drivers on skills of driving.
- Coach refresher students to polish up their driving skills.
- Take responsibility for cleanliness and serviceability of the assigned vehicle.
- Prepare students for Government driving test.
- Monitor student progress and advice on skills to be developed.
- Responsible for the facilities, equipment and other instructional materials.
- Prepare and maintain instruction records on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance to the Driving School code of conduct and other internal policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree or Diploma in Education.
- Minimum 1 Year Teaching experience
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Good customer service, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Business Development acumen.
How To Apply
To apply, please forward your CV to [email protected] by the 20th February 2021 before close of business.