ABC Impact Advisors Ltd Job Vacancy : Research Impact Analyst
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We are a fintech company based in Nairobi and aimed at driving social impact using AI applications and blended capital. We focus to partner with clients in emerging and frontier markets in creating sustainable development while offering market returns to our investors. In addition, our product solutions span across agritech, telehealth, cleantech, predictive analytics and impact robo-advisory.
Our Work Culture
At ABC Impact Advisors, we offer a dynamic work culture, reward innovation as well as considering clients as partners to our social impact initiatives.
Position : Research Impact Analyst
Reports To: Director-Partnerships and Strategy
- Source and conduct due diligence on investments as well as evaluate and communicate their risk-return potential.
- Work with the investment team to build portfolios and integrate these strategies where requested.
- Attend and participate in Investment Committee meetings.
- Meet with clients and prospective clients to determine the needs and preferences they have relative to investing with both social and financial outcomes as objectives.
- Introduce relevant investments and issues to clients to increase ABC’s social impact initiatives.
- Incorporate assessments and updates during formal client reviews to be used as a supplement to the current financial update.
- Access to a third party network and familiarity with trends, resources, investment opportunities and demonstrated history of involvement with issues surrounding sustainable and impact investment metrics and strategies.
- He/she will serve as a credible liaison and bridge builder between experts in social impact and experts in portfolio management to effectively integrate these converging disciplines into client discussions and portfolios.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Significant investment due diligence expertise evidenced by work experience and academic qualifications.
- At least 1-year experience in MFI, private equity, sustainable and impact investing.
- Business-related degree. Other specific industry certification preferred, but not essential.
- Proven ability to independently analyze investment strategies and management teams and document perceived strengths and weaknesses from an investment and operational perspective.
- Creditable numerical aptitude and ability to interact with large relational database sets.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and a great team-player-Ability to tap into experts and bring them into conversation where appropriate. Comfortable researching a range of topical areas of interest.
- Flexible enough to interact with informal local communities and high-end investors.
- Be ready to travel and make field visits as required.
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
Closing Date : 31st March, 2019
NB : Interview on Rolling Basis