Accountant at Interways Works Limited
Interways works Limited (IWL) is a fully Kenyan owned company with a portfolio of prestigious construction projects across Central and East Africa including the democratic republic of Congo. We have been providing estate development, Project Construction management and civil works services to our customers who value the highest levels of quality and safety expertise.
We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of an Accountant.
- Preparing and Reconciling Company Accounts
- Cash Books Maintenance
- Accounts Payable, Receivable &Bank Reconciliations
- Compute Taxes and prepare tax returns
- Management of Petty Cash & Accounting Transactions
- Ensuring timely bank payments
- Prepare Various financial statements & records
- Maintain, Manage and record day to day transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Full accounting qualifications CPA (K)
- Hands on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Excellent knowledge in GAAP and Banking Operations
- Strong Attention to detail and Analytical Skills
- High Level of Accuracy
- Excellent Communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to manage time effectively and also meet/beat deadlines
- Any other relevant certification will be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience as an Accountant preferably in the construction industry.
The post Accountant at Interways Works Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.