Accountant at Pearl Radio
We are inspired by the verse of Judges 2:10 “…another generation grew up who knew neither the Lord nor what he had done for Israel.” We want to ensure the gospel is shared through evangelism, empowering our listeners and entertaining them with wholesome and uplifting music.
- Degree in Finance,
- 2 years and above to have an added advantage
- Auditing experience
- Demonstrate good administrative skills
- Attention to detail and an interest in radio.
- Excellent communication Skills- both verbal and written
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
The post Accountant at Pearl Radio appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.