Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Accountant- Telecommunication Company,
Gross Salary: 30-50k,
Our client is a leading telecommunication franchise that mainly distributes phones and electronics products. They seek to hire a highly competent and enthusiastic Accountant who will team up with the accounting team and bring new energy.They will be responsible for delivering the full sets of account functions and ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. S/he will also handle and compile the accounting transactions and reconciliation of the sister companies.
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements on time (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts
- S/he will be responsible for the full financial accounting function for accounts payable and accounts receivable of both the company and the sister companies.
- Give an account of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliation of both the company and the sister company.
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports.
- Keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements
- Running accounting software programs like ERP (NAVISION) to process business transactions on payable and receivable accounts, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Commerce Financial Management/CPA-Accounting Degree
- 2-4 years’ work experience working in a busy environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Advanced Excel a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable with accounting softwares (ERP Tally, QuickBooks, etc.)
- High ethical standards and professionalism, since they are often responsible for the banking and bookkeeping of a business.
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High-stress tolerance and resilience
- Results and detailed orientated
How to apply
Apply for Accountant Job here