Accountant Job in Kenya
collection, analysis, compilation and reporting the Company costs to management
for decision making.
- Co-ordinate the costing process for all operations
in the company
- Prepare, compile and monitor the Company’s budget
- Monitor preparation of reports/data to be used in
preparation of periodic management accounts
- Advise user sections on cost related issues
- Update the fixed assets register
- Participate in Preparation of the Company’s annual
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline,
- Full Professional qualifications such as CPA (K),
- Minimum three (3) years
relevant experience in a busy Finance department
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal
Investigations Department (CID).
- A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education
Loans Boards (HELB).
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya
Revenue Authority (KRA).
- A Clearance Certificate by the Credit Reference
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption
should send their applications stating their suitability for the post they are
applying for, day time telephone number and detailed curriculum vitae including
the names and addresses of three referees and copies of academic and
professional certificates to reach the undersigned on or before 13th July, 2020.