Accounts Assistant (Anderson Specialty Clinics) at Nairobi Hospital
- Company: Nairobi Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Nairobi Hospital Jobs
The job holder shall assist in optimizing and monitoring of revenues at the Anderson Specialty
Clinics, Cancer Centre, Endoscopy & Renal Units.
- Following up and capturing the revenue generated at the Clinics.
- Managing incomplete bills which includes consultation fees.
- Following up and capturing the maternity package bills.
- Ensuring timely preparation of Doctors’ invoices and payments.
- Ensuring proper inventory management practices in the Units and work hand in hand with
the General Ledger team in the Main Hospital to organize and carry out stock takes.
- Following up and resolving all goods in transit with relevant sections and ensure timely
consumption of inventory.
- Rising indents for all CAPEX purchase and ensure accurate capture of General Ledger
expense codes whilst ensuring this is in line with the budget.
- Support the Unit Head in the budget preparation and implementation process.
- Analysing bills and claims for accuracy and completeness and follow up on any issues.
- Managing and reconciling all the billings or invoices revenue accounts in the General Ledger.
- Maintaining the accounts payables and receivables for the Clinics.
- Auditing and reconciling the patient status both physical and online.
- Handling all the patient queries relating to billing.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting.
- At least 3 years Accounting experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to prepare and process records and reports accurately.
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet
objectives and identify and deal with problems.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 28th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be expected to report to work within two weeks
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Current Colored Passport Photo
Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Academic and Professional certificates
Certificates of Service from previous employers