Accounts Assistant at Pergamon Group Limited
Pergamon Group started as a small enterprise supplying computer accessories in Nairobi. The company has grown to provide a wide variety of innovative technology solutions ranging from point of sale, fiscal, security and renewable energy for homes and businesses in Africa.
The company has also increased her presence in various locations in Kenya and currently has regional footprint in, Tanzania, Rwanda and Zambia. Having serviced over 500, 000 businesses within these markets, Pergamon group has emerged as a leading technology provider in East Africa.
Preference will be given to residents of Mombasa and its environs.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Administration, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
- Managing Petty cash and maintaining the necessary records and support
- Issuance of stocks from the store as per the laid down procedure, ensuring proper approval is done at every stock receipt and issuance, posting and reconciling stock issued, stocks on hand and incoming
- Invoicing all sales while ensuring that invoice details are captured correctly including terms of payment and taxes involved
- Reconciliation of the daily sales at the close of each business day ascertaining that the sales and the cash/cheque received are
- Carry out regular physical stock taking and handle any discrepancies between physical stock and the balances on the accounting
- Ensuring that debtors accounts are settled promptly and submit a weekly report of the debtors balances at the end of each week
- Filing of all vouchers, receipts, and other accounting records into the respective files
- Analyses staff expenditure against the set budget and submit a monthly report on the same
- Coordinate Logistics of all inter-branch stocks transfers, freight and relaying the necessary information to the personnel on the other branches
- Any other duty as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance or its equivalent
- CPA – Section 4 pass
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy accounting environment
- High attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
The post Accounts Assistant at Pergamon Group Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.