Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya
will entail the following:
- Preparing payment vouchers and post in the system.
- Processing payments through the accounting system;
- Undertaking general ledger reconciliations;
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements;
- Preparation of various financial reports.
- Filing of accountable documents;
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
grade, a candidate must have: –
- KCSE mean grade C-(Minus)or its equivalent
- CPA I/ ACCA I or a diploma in accounting or an
equivalent accounting qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the
should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional
certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the
address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names
and addresses of two referees.
candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic
opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are
encouraged to apply.