Accounts Assistants x2 at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) was established by the Government of Kenya on the 14th of January 2013 under an Act of Parliament-Act No.4 of 2013, to provide research based curricula and curriculum support materials responsive to the needs of the society.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
- Preparing payment vouchers and post in the system.
- Processing payments through the accounting system;
- Undertaking general ledger reconciliations;
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements;
- Preparation of various financial reports
- Filing of accountable documents;
- Any other duty that may be assigned
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- KCSE mean grade C-(Minus)or its equivalent qualification
- CPA I/ ACCA I or a diploma in accounting or an equivalent accounting qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassingwill lead to automatic disqualification.
- KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.
The post Accounts Assistants x2 at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.