ACDI/VOCA Kenya – Knowledge Management- Technical Lead
The Resilience Learning Activity (RLA) USAID Kenya and East Africa flagship learning award supports regional and country-level institutions to conduct and act upon resilience learning for key knowledge gaps in the Horn of Africa, contributing to the region’s Journey to Self-Reliance.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and proven leader with technical expertise and experience in donor-funded programs as the Knowledge Management Technical Lead. This is a Senior Level Management position which reports directly to the Program’s Country Director/ Chief of Party.
· Provide technical leadership and direction in the implementation of effective Knowledge Management, that includes tacit and explicit knowledge, content management, and knowledge sharing strategies.
· Provide guidance on Knowledge Management governance, social networking, and collaboration.
· Lead organizational capacity assessments and capacity building related to Knowledge Management content, architecture, and infrastructure.
· Support field-level resilience partnerships in designing strategic communication plans for communicating learning to high-level stakeholders
· Oversee techniques for information mapping, dissemination, Knowledge Management campaigns, strategies for collecting tacit and explicit knowledge, and knowledge audits.
· Advanced degree in knowledge management, communications, or another relevant field; additional technical certification preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in engaging and managing KM and communication activities in the region and/or Kenya.
· Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated experience in KM and communications related to resilience, food security, livelihoods, market systems, or private sector engagement programming.
· Fluent language skills in English.