Human Resources and Organizational Development Manager Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Position: Human Resources and Organizational Development Manager
The purpose of the position is to provide strategic leadership to AAIK’s human resources and organisational development processes and promote its vision, mission and goals with the aim of ensuring effective, harmonious and interdependent themes, functions and programs within the country programme. This will extend to external interactions with key stake holders, partners and consultants. The position holder will ensure sustained Organizational Effectiveness by developing and implementing structures and systems in response to changing organizational contexts, strategies and priorities.
- Bachelors degree in social sciences or arts/humanities;
- Postgraduate Degree;
- Higher National or Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP Certification;
- Membership of relevant professional Institute IHRM;
- Masters in related field is an added advantage;
- Six (6) years minimum working experience with At least four (4) years HROD experience in a large organisation.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Human Resources planning, recruitment, performance management, design and implementation of progressive HR strategies, systems, procedures and practices and other core HROD deliverables.
- Good knowledge of National Labour laws and Employee Relations Systems
- Use technology to support the delivery of people practices, and improve the worker experience
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by close of business on 5th February 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.