Project Coordinator Job, NGO Jobs February 2021,
Position: Project Coordinator – Research and Learning
The Project Coordinator – Research and Learning will report to the Programme Coordinator – Policy Advocacy. The position will be responsible for the design and implementation of the MERL system, frameworks and plans for the Women Economic Empowerment project funded by Gates Foundation. The role will coordinate research findings from the Research hubs to measure performance and generate evidence for advocacy and campaign. The position will explore additional social action studies and analysis in counties of project implementation and support necessary analysis for evidence to drive the campaign as well as overall setting parameters for assessing the performance of the campaign across the consortium.
- A degree in social science areas of project planning and management, Monitoring & Evaluation, social sciences, public policy, statistics or related field with strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods required.
- Professional training and qualifications in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- At least 4 years of progressive work experience in monitoring, evaluation, research, learning and data management in a reputable organization.
- Experience in data mining in broad based studies and their treatment/ manipulation to support advocacy-oriented objectives.
- Working knowledge on issues of women economic empowerment, gender equality research and evaluation implementation, analysis and data management.
- Experience working with statistical computer software packages such as Excel is required while SPSS, Stata, Power BI, and other software will be an asset.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by close of business on the 10th February, 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short, listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.