Administration Coordinator at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.
Our Client, a Networking organization seeks to hire an Administration Coordinator. The Job holder will coordinate, oversee, and/or perform a wide variety of administrative, secretarial, and program support activities of the Organization. He/she will also serve as the primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and confidential issues. In addition, he/she will participate in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects and/or events.
- Running the day-to-day administrative activities of the organization.
- Driving the Organization vision and mission through effective and timely implementation of the strategic plan.
- Ensuring that all programs are aligned to the strategy.
- Overall coordination of all organization committees.
- Principal liaison with key stakeholders and including; members, sponsors, partner organizations and other beneficiaries.
- Preparing Minutes and Monthly updates for the organization.
- General Communication to membership and all organization Platforms.
- Event planning and management during organization’s events.
- Managing the financial administration tasks of the organization
- Seeking funding opportunities for the organization
- Advancing organization’s Research work and advocacy on matters relevant to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 3+ years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPointand Excel
- Excellent organization skills and able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, problem solver
- Strong Research skills and ability to get sponsorship opportunities.
- Highly organized and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
The post Administration Coordinator at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.