Administration Officer Job. Controller of Budget
Administration Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs, Office of the Controller of Budget Jobs
Grade COB 7
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, HR & Administration, the position is responsible for implementation of administration policies, systems and procedures.
- Manage office transport operations
- Ensure appropriate use, timely maintenance and repair of all vehicles
- Supervise drivers and coordinate the movement of vehicles and personnel
- Monitor vehicle movements, track fuel usage and consumption rates
- Ensure drivers have up-to-date and proper licenses
- Manages the Institution’s physical assets
- Ensure new staff are issued with identification badges, medical cards and other office items
- Verify leave applications, reconcile leave balances, generate and submit pending leave reports to management;
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized university
- 2 years relevant work experience;
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Conversant with Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current remuneration, home county, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card. You should also provide names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses. Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application.
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications should be sent by post or hand delivered to our Office addressed to:
The Controller of Budget
Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
P.O Box 35616-00100 Nairobi
So as to reach the Office of the Controller of Budget NOT LATER THAN 7th MAY, 2019 AT 5.00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Office of the Controller of Budget is an equal opportunity employer.