Administrator – Innovation Centre at Zetech University
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Job Ref. ZU/10/25/140
Reporting to the IT Manager, the position holder will, among other duties be responsible for:
- Undertaking a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing the calendar of activities of the Innovation Centre;
- Serving as a contact for all clients, internal and external facing, ensuring needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner;
- Helping users on how to use various pieces of technology in the Innovation centre;
- Manage innovation incubatee lifecycle activities from onboarding to exit;
- Maintaining documentation of projects carried out by the Centre;
- Identifying innovation partners to work within the region and also create liaison links with key players in the Kenya innovation system;
- Making the innovation hub to become an income generating unit;
- Checking for potential opportunities where the University can be involved in innovation;
- Preparing, developing, organizing and safely keeping documentation related to proposals for internal or external funding;
- Checking for potential innovative competition opportunities for the University students to participate in and assist them to successfully participate.
- Coordinating flow of information from the Innovation Center to other Departments in the University and assist in marketing the Innovation Center to all University stakeholders.
- Ensuring all the communication channels are updated as required including the Innovation Website Portal
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business from a recognized university;
- Not less than three (3) years relevant experience.
The post Administrator – Innovation Centre at Zetech University appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.