Advisory Analyst, KCB Capital at KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
- Analysing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors in order to gain insights and develop opportunities for Clients.
- Building detailed financial models in support of Debt and Equity Investment Banking transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including Discounted Cash Flow and market multiples.
- Originating development of marketing materials in support of client presentations.
- Drafting client deliverables such as information memoranda and term sheets.
- Participating in the execution of Investment Banking transactions by developing responsive and innovative transaction structures in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Undertaking detailed economic, sectorial and company research and analysis in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Attend client meetings in support of origination and execution of Investment Banking transactions.
- Development and updating of financial models and Valuations.
- Drafting of marketing materials including Client proposal and presentations.
- Undertake research on assigned topics in support of Investment Banking transactions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Business related field from a reputable University recognized by CUE is preferred.
- Professional qualifications in CFA/ CPA or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience is required in Investment Analysis having covered below areas:
- Financial modelling and Business valuation.
- Research & Analysis and Report writing
- Experience in Investment Banking/ Finance/ Advisory is an added advantage
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of both fundamental and technical analysis of a company
- Excellent knowledge of the fixed income and equities market.
- Conceptual and analytical skills: flair with figures, and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate & develop strong business relations.
- Skilled in advanced MS Excel and Power point presentations.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
The post Advisory Analyst, KCB Capital at KCB Bank Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.