Agricultural Engineering Instructor Jobs, Latest Agricultural Jobs, Bukura College Jobs
Salary Scale: Ksh.46,980 – Ksh.63,090 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
- Department of Crop Science – 1 Instructor in Agricultural Engineering
Requirements for Appointment: –
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have; –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Animal Production or Agricultural Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer Literacy; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Undertake practical demonstrations to students to enhance practical skills for overall effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Undertake teaching of the students to enhance necessary knowledge and skills.
- Plan and coordinate laboratory and field demonstrations or experiments to ensure students acquire relevant skills and knowledge.
- Requisition for practical equipment for the laboratory to ensure efficiency of the unit to the students in terms of timely practices for learning purposes.
- Prepare training materials and equipment to facilitate smooth implementation of the practical classes.
- Assemble and prepare practical materials to conduct the practical in accordance with the set curriculum for smooth implementation to students in the institution.
- Ensure safe custody of practical materials and equipment for subsequent activities.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to apply to the: –
Bukura Agricultural College,
P.O Box 23-50105
- Applicants should attach certificates, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter quoting the position and the reference Number on the envelope. It is an offence to give incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and Clearance certificates during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Bukura Agricultural College is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications should reach the College on or before 29th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time)