Business Development Associate Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Vacancies,
Building & Construction
Our client in the Building and Construction industry is currently looking to hire a Business Development Associate – Building & Construction.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers; ensure that they receive maximum attention
- Represent the company’s positive image to clients
- Sustain rapport with clients by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Promoting company products to clients
- Organizing marketing campaigns e.g. Online marketing, producing mail shots for targeted campaigns
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve relationship and customer loyalty
- Collect, analyze, evaluate client account information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Prepare effective sales call planning to maximize and optimize company resources
- Identify new innovative ways of feeding existing and new product information to Clients
- Establishing and following up on sales opportunities and direct sales leads
- Attend network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies
- Carry out any other duty as may be directed by BDM and/or the CEO
- Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Must have 3+ years of experience in sales with a strong background in the Building and Construction Industry
- Strong organizational, leadership and client service skills.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- A strong problem solver, confident demeanour, able to represent company to client.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]