Chief Operationg Officer Job, Finance Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Chief Operating Officer
Our client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer.
- Provide management to staff and leadership that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Work closely with management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Audit the internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement instituting corrective actions
- Directly oversee operations, HR, Sales, Admin, Finance, Warehousing and Logistics ensuring that they are running efficiently to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Monitor the company performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key Customers, Clients, Partners, and Stakeholders
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- 10+ years overall experience out of which 5 years should be in a senior management position.
- Proven track record of growing sales within the FMCG sector with general management experience across operations, finance and commercial functions.
- Strong understanding of general trade coupled with a proven track record of creating route to market strategies
- Must have excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of ISO QMS, FSMS, EMS, OHSAS.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the market, business intelligence, and keep updated on industry-related technical developments.
- Exposure to emerging markets with experience in Sub Saharan Africa/other emerging markets is preferred.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]