Creative Designer Job, Communication Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Job: Creative Designer
Our client a PR firm is currently looking to hire a Creative Designer.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Follow production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify work process improvements.
- Help in leading brainstorming and creative sessions to ensure creative work is based on real insights from the target audience/market.
- Develop basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommend changes to art, writing, and production departments.
- Enhance team and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assisting in developing integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Design, execute and manage creative research for the team
- Train and develop staff, and influence cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective content.
- Helping the team lead in creating, update daily, weekly and monthly reports when necessary.
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphics, IT or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience as a Creative Designer
- Work experience or training in Advertising, PR, Online Marketing or similar fields.
- Experience in brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- Understands the SNS universe including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Yahoo, blogs, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe CC (creative cloud) suites, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]