Field Sales Team Leader Job, Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Field Sales Team Leader
Our client a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet is currently looking to hire a Field Sales Team Leader.
- Manage and operate an assigned field sales team within a given geographical sales territory ensuring the lowest possible cost of acquisition by driving day to day performance and efficiencies of the Field Sales and Community Representatives.
- Ensure that team averages are in line with business objectives and targets.
- Ensure all sales are closed through company M-pesa transactions
- Achieve an average sale per field sales rep per month of above 60 sales on rolling 3 months’ average
- Personally achieve a minimum of 10 sales per month on a rolling 3-month average
- Ensure 100% compliance to this sales channel process
- 100% attendance and policy compliance absence monitoring and reporting for the team
- Accurate and timely sales performance reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to capture individual performance, leads, route plans, competitor activities and forecasts
- Build and Manage High Performing relentlessly driven sales teams
- Manage the people dynamics of such a high pressure operation and lead to achieve the best performance possible from the team
- Not less than 3 years of sales experience 1 year of which should have been leading sales team of not less than 5 people
- Ability to motivate and support to drive performance
- Hands On, on the ground, in the Field. Not a desk job! Lead from the front and make sales!
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate.
- Tactical, scrappy, relentless.
- Experience selling home internet services in the field
- Experience operating on the ground in informal communities
- Must have “owned a team sales number”
- Must have led and managed at least a team of at least 5 Field Sales people
- Must have managed a team on the ground in the field
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]