Restaurant Manager Job, Current Kenya Hotel Jobs,
Our client is a high end restaurant currently looking to hire a Restaurant Manager.
- Work with Shift Supervisors to identify and resolve gaps in training, service and standards.
- Ensure the company standards are upheld at all locations in terms of service delivery, cleanliness and food presentation.
- Increase efficiencies in operations
- Oversee the payroll to ensure all information is submitted to the Accounts for new starters and leavers.
- Address any disciplinary and grievances within the supervisory team following the company’s’ Staff Policy
- Deal with any escalations from the Shift Supervisor team
- Address any maintenance and repair issues
- Run reports on daily sales/monthly sales using the POS system and work with Directors and F&B Controller to improve the bottom line
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- BSc degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a Supervisor in a busy restaurant with a bar setup
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]