Operations Manager Job, Current Hotel Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Our client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire an Operations Manager.
• Oversee all aspects of the hotel operations including food and beverage, budget & forecast management, housekeeping & maintenance
• Provide exceptional customer service to all guests, making their stay as comfortable and satisfying as possible while achieving team and brand goals
• Ensure the hotel’s daily and monthly reports are accurately compiled and processed within the agreed time frame
• Communicate new procedures to all the departments in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood when instructed by Management
• Coach, train and counsel employees to reflect the Hotel’s Service Standards and Procedures
• Ensure all operations and cash handling are done as per the Hotel’s policies and procedures
• Maintain information on rates, specials, packages, programs while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality
• Mature Individual with over 4 years’ experience in the hotel or restaurant operations (F&B Division), 3 years being in a senior management position
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]