AMI Content Intern Kenyan Job Vacancies
Job Title : Content Intern
Work Location : Nairobi
AMI is looking for a Content Intern who will play a very important role by supporting the Learning and Content Team in the development of core AMI content – courses, and other key learning and engagement resources, upload and test the courses on the platform and support the core products being developed and managed.
The Content Intern will report directly to the Head of Learning and/or the Content Design Manager.
Employment Status: Full time, 6-month contract
Content production and Maintenance:
- Support in the content development process, including project management and production
- Quality assurance of the content and key resources, as well as publishing of final content in the learning platform
- Course and Resource administration which includes creating/publishing, editing, archiving, testing and managing the courses and/or key resources on AMI’s learning technology platform
- Using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat DC, design the key content resources to drive engagement and update design changes based on feedback
- Perform user testing on new and existing content
- Project Management | Develops/follows project plans, coordinates projects, completes projects on time.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving and able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Technology | Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat DC as a minimum requirement. Additional tech skills are an asset.
- Communication | Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills.
- Initiative and execution of tasks | MUST be able to work independently and as part of a team, take initiative to solve problems and proactively address issues and follow tasks through to completion
- Copy-editing and word processing | Excellent English language skills, attention to detail and ability to edit copy. Advanced word processing skills with ability to edit and format large volumes of text-based documents.
- Personal | Motivated, self-starter, independent worker.
- Bachelor Degree in digital media, computer science, communications, business administration, or related fields considered. Significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree level qualification
- Experience in design, project management and product management an asset
How to apply