Android Developer at M-Gas
Develop a mobile apps to help M-Gas to deliver a reliable, cost effective service to our customers
- Work with colleagues to understand the needs of our field staff and design user friendly, reliable mobile apps to improve the business operations.
- Build, own, and maintain android applications
- Develop unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Review design documents, perform code reviews, and contribute to implementation decisions.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations and Services) to ship excellent mobile apps.
- Continually improve our codebase with clean and efficient code as well as solving problems using the most appropriate technology.
- Enhance development processes and tool chain to move towards CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery)
- 5+ years of mobile application experience and have published at least two original Android apps
- Experience with Android Kotlin and Java
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Experience deploying solutions with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Firebase
- Basic understanding of Information Security
- Enthusiasm to continually improve skills and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Female candidates are specially encouraged to apply
The post Android Developer at M-Gas appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.