Anesthetist Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, AMI Jobs
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Anesthetists MD interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Anesthetic Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Resuscitative and Anesthetic Services.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager.
- The Physician must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Anesthetist
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as an Anesthetist in the home country.
- Postgraduate specialist qualification in Anesthesia.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience as an Anesthetist in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times
- Two professional referees who can attest to the applicant’s recent clinical competence within the past 2 years.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent
- Current certification in EMST or ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) or the equivalent.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English Language.
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 4
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD