NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search and reporting;
- Demonstrating on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting;
- Carrying out meat inspection;
- Carrying out vaccination; and
- Undertaking closed castration, dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Have a Certificate lasting not less than two (2) years in any of the following disciplines: Animal Health Environmental Health, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution:
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200