Archiving Manager at Fargo Courier
With an unrivalled network of 100 locations countrywide comprising of branches, depots and collection points, we continue to expand our network in an effort to bring Fargo closer to our customers. Part of our strategic vision is to ensure that Fargo Courier is accessible to everyone in Kenya.
The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and technical depth in Archiving- Warehouse Industry. This is essential as they will be a central person in the decision-making process, working with multiple individuals across different teams when necessary and onboarding, new clients.
- Manage daily Archiving operations
- Oversee multiple personnel
- Bring onboard new archiving clients
- Manage current client with minimal attrition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Organized
- Extensive Archiving Experience
- Strong leadership skills
The post Archiving Manager at Fargo Courier appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.