Area Sales Manager at ASSA ABLOY Group
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. Our offering covers products and services related to openings, such as locks, doors, gates and entrance automation solutions. This also includes expertise in controlling identities with keys, cards, tags, mobile and biometric identity verification systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet the budget set for Incoming Orders, Invoicing and Contribution Margin
- Support collection team for payment collection
- Generate and develop proper inquiries through direct/indirect sales activities to produce clear and effective quotations for clients
- Follow-up on issued quotations and intensively negotiate with client to make it into order
- Monitor new and open sales orders including approval, document-tracking and other requirements
- Ensure complete and proper handing over of documents/information to internal departments (projects, technical, commercial) for smooth delivery and project execution
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments to ensure order taken (contracts, technical, estimation, projects…)
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospects in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
- Expedite the resolution of customer requirements, problems and complaints
- Analyse market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective clients value
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return On Time Investment
- Keep management informed by submitting weekly/monthly activities, and annual territory client analysis
- Register all visits/ calls/ new leads/ opportunities and every sales activity on CRM
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Submit the requested reports by management (forecast, budget, sales, market information…) on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in the same industry
- Excellent market knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Managerial experience
- A bility to fully interpret architectural drawings and plans will be an added advantage
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates worldwide with 48,500 employees and sales of 8,2 billion euros. The Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY’s innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.
The post Area Sales Manager at ASSA ABLOY Group appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.