Asset Tracking Manager at Mwananchi Credit Ltd
Mwananchi Credit Limited is a leading provider of Logbook Loans in Kenya . Initially trading as Mwananchi Microlink Ltd from 15th April 2010, it officially changed names to Mwananchi Credit Limited on 10th January 2012. Offering logbook loans from as low as 2.5% pm with the loans being disbursed within 6 hours, it is easy to see why people prefer Mwananchi Credit for the cheapest, quickest logbook loans in Kenya.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage client motor vehicles after repossession according to the company policies.
- Assess the client’s current moto vehicle status after repossession.
- Manage the release of client logbook on clearance.
- Keep record of all security repossessed and the logbooks to tally the repossessed moto vehicles.
- Strategically advise clients on what actions to take with their assets.
- Assess and manage risks associated with current assets.
- Oversee the process of in charge and discharge of logbooks.
- Monitor and manage assets from repossession to disposition.
- Track customer accounts and advise the client and Collection team action to take.
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships and give high level of customer service.
- Ensure branches submit client’s security to HQ for safety custody
- Ensure all clients securities are kept in safe custody.
- Minimum of Diploma in Business Management
- Strong financial background
- Mature and able to make critical decisions
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Analytically and strategically minded
The post Asset Tracking Manager at Mwananchi Credit Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.