Assistant Accountant Job in Kenya
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. a chain of hospitals providing both primary
and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of
Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified
candidates, to fill the following positions in their Hospitals.
Assistant Accountant /In-charge Billing (1)
Position, Jumuia Hospital Huruma (REF: AA-JHH)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide and promote financial accountability, efficiency and
effectiveness of the hospital by assisting the Accountant
- In charge of Billing Department
- Prepare petty cash vouchers, processing, ledger
posting and cash reconciliation.
- Prepare, payment vouchers, cheques for approval.
- Supervise clerical staff, billing, shop, ward
secretary and morgue.
- Make daily banking of billing, morgue and shop
- Input data into the hospital HMIS
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Verify purchases cash/credit for the
stores/kitchen/shop to ensure payments of the same will be in order.
- Ensure statutory returns are filed timely.
- Suppliers’ payments are made timely.
- Update MIS in conjunction with HRIO
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the
accountant / management
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- BBA/Bcom (Finance/Accounting option) or its
- CPA Finalist
- Working knowledge of accounting systems,
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
- Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at
least two years
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates who uphold high Christian values
should visit www.ncck.org, download
the JH JOB APPLICATION
FORM 072020 and fill it. All duly filled application forms MUST
be on PDF format as one single file and sent via email to [email protected] indicating
job title in the email subject line. The application form to be
received not later than October 20, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be
The Public is advised that NCCK/Jumuia Hospitals do NOT charge
any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing