Assistant Manager- Alternate Channels at Kenya Revenue Authority
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
The role is responsible for developing and implementing service channel management strategies to address current customer needs, channel migration strategies to address changing customer preferences and drive uptake of alternative service channels as well as developing and implementing service access strategies aimed at expanding the Authority’s reach.
Key Performance Areas
- Monitor channel usage trends/ patterns and provide insights on expected trends on volumes, customer behaviour etc.
- Design and implement initiatives to empower customers to use self-serve channels and drive demand reduction.
- Implement initiatives to strengthen the existing service infrastructure and support framework.
- Outline the nature of KRA channels and conduct user analysis to drive organisation and customer value through efficient use of channels for service delivery.
- Drive the service access strategy by increasing access to customer service through leveraging owned and shared infrastructure.
- Continuously develop and implement a channel prioritization and positioning matrix for customer support.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives aimed at empowering customers with knowledge on service offering.
- Develop a service directory aimed at improving customer experience by addressing inefficiencies such as duplication/ fragmentation
- Recommend/ highlight opportunities for frontline role enhancement and other resource needs based on user (internal and external) analysis and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- A minimum of four (4) years working experience within a Service environment and one (1) at Supervisory level.
- Have working knowledge of the Authority’s procedures and regulations.
- Experience in managing projects is an added advantage
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking.
- Independent mind with an assertive nature.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
The post Assistant Manager- Alternate Channels at Kenya Revenue Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.