Assistant Manager – Department Monitoring and Evaluation at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya
- This role is responsible for Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects and Departmental Plans.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in day-to-day supervision and coordination of staff within the Monitoring & Evaluation unit
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on implementation of Projects and Departmental Plans.
- Development of the Projects and Departmental M&E Frameworks and Plans
- Field evaluations of various Projects and Departmental programmes.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders with regard to Projects and Departmental M&E.
- Conducting impact assessments of selected projects
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics or a business related course,
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Project Management, monitoring and evaluation from a recognized university is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, SPSS, and STATA.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Specialised Training and Membership to professional Association
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At four year relevant work experience with at one year at a Supervisory Level
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondence that is clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
The post Assistant Manager – Department Monitoring and Evaluation at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.