Assistant Printer Jobs, Other Professions, KICD Jobs
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development wishes to recruit qualified Professionals for various vacant positions as outlined below.
ASSISTANT PRINTER – KICD GRADE 8, ONE (1) POST
The Assistant Printer will report to the Assistant Director, Publishing and Production:-
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail the following:
- designing, programming and monitoring printing development programmes;
- ensuring implementation of planned printing
- ensuring quality control; supervising activities of Book Production, Security Printing, Lithographic Printing, and General Printing;
- preparing work schedule sheets and loading schedule for letter press and litho;
- handling or proof reading classified printing jobs; and
- reporting faulty machines;
For appointment to this grade an applicant must have:
- KCSE C- (Minus);
- Diploma in Printing Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer literacy;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of Constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward 6 copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 20th December, 2019. All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees. Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.