Assistant Public Health Officer Jobs, Latest Public Health Jobs 2020, PSC Jobs
ASSISTANT PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER (CSG 12) – FIVE(5) POSTS-NO.88/2020
For appointment to this grade,
- an officer must have Diploma in either Environmental Health Sciences or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health; referring health cases to relevant health facilities;
- carrying out immunization; identifying environmental health issues at community level; organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues; collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
- assessing health needs of the community;
- implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures ; and
- implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.