Associate Facilitators – Leadership Development/Change Management at Organisation Development & Research Ltd
Organisation Development & Research Ltd. is a dynamic consultancy firm of highly experienced and skilled organisational psychologists.
Organisation Development & Research Ltd (ODRL) seeks applications from talented facilitators with at least seven years senior level experience to work as part of our team.
ODRL is a dynamic consultancy firm offering Organisation Development, Learning and Development and talent Management services to ‘not for profit’ and private sector organisations. In view of the continued demand for our services we are in the process of expanding our team of facilitators. We are looking for facilitators with the following qualities:
- Strong and proven track record spanning seven years plus in the delivery of senior leadership development and change management programmes
- Track record of successful delivery in large and complex organisations
- Experience of working in the humanitarian/development sector
- Experience of working in multi-national and multi-cultural contexts
- Thorough knowledge of current theories and approaches in leadership development and change management
- Additional language skills particularly French and Spanish would be desirable
Masters/PhD in Industrial/Organisational Psychology or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are particularly keen to build a team of professionals from the Africas, Latin America and Asia Pacific regions.
The post Associate Facilitators – Leadership Development/Change Management at Organisation Development & Research Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.