Auto Electrician(AE) (Bungoma) at Brighter Africa Limited
Brighter Africa empowers communities by providing loan services opportunities to the small business operators of our society. We extend microcredit and other financial services to families, providing them greater economic stability and contributing to the overall socio-economic development of communities.
Our core service is microfinance loans ranging from KES.1,000 up to KES. 100,000, repaid over a period of 1 month. Our borrowers are empowered to expand the businesses and better their livelihood.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
To carry out routine electrical works including vehicle preparation and the fitting of electronics equipment to standard defined by the Motor Vehicle Retail and Repair Industry with the minimum of supervision at any county Transport Workshop or site
Major Job Activities
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems
- To co-operate with the council in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the County Council’s equal opportunities policies
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
- To understand and comply with the County Council’s environmental policies
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous Experience (at least three years) in the Vehicle Service Department
- Knowledge of Vehicle Parts and Services
- Computer Skills
- Customer-Facing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Management, Sales Experience, Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivated
The post Auto Electrician(AE) (Bungoma) at Brighter Africa Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.