Banking Application Sales Executive – Horn of Africa at Oracle
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
This is Core Banking for the Bank of Tomorrow where we help clients to:
- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency.
The following Products & Solutions are sold in this portfolio:
- Oracle Flexcube (FCUBS)
- Oracle Digital Banking eXperience
- Oracle Lending & Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing
What You’ll Do – Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle’s core banking, digital banking, payments, mid-office solutions across retail and corporate banking as well as the Microfinance and Financial Inclusion segments.
The territory is defined as Ethiopia; Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti & Eritrea within the banking and financial services industry.
- Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions for the above territory selling both to existing customers and to new logos.
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion) CRM platform with regular, complete and concise updates Forecast accurately and execute deal closures in a structured and transparent manner.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in the defined territory and within the various teams within the FSBGU.
- Work with existing partners and identify new strategic alliances to grow license revenue and expand customer footprint.
What You’ll Bring
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 15 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys/Finastra), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess), SAP, or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 2M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the defined territory banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s with key local banks, is essential for this role
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the local banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally
The post Banking Application Sales Executive – Horn of Africa at Oracle appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.