Radiology Technologists Job, Latest Medical Jobs in Kenya June 2021,
COMPANY – BLISS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Bliss Healthcare is a leading integrated healthcare network in East Africa providing complete outpatient cover. We take pride in providing accessible, affordable and quality healthcare services.
We are currently looking for below candidates to work in our facilities within coast and Nairobi regions
- RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGISTS
- Working in the Imaging Department in X-ray and Ultrasound sections
- Accurately record the findings of the examinations and give professional Radiographer’s opinions
- Control of infection. By taking all possible measures to control the spread of infection and abide by hospital procedures.
- Recognizing and responding to clinical emergencies.
- Clinical audit.
- Care in the use of resources- to exercise great care in the use of consumables, to safeguard hospital property and not to waste the hospital’s resources.
- Reporting incidents.
- Safekeeping of clinical records and to ensure they are available to others when needed.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Diploma in medical Imaging
- Current and Valid practice license from the Radiation Protection Board.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in Imaging/radiology department.
- Well fluent in English and Swahili as well as writing.
- BLS Certification will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application letter together with an updated CV to [email protected] by 15th June 2021.