ICT Project Manager Job, Current IT Jobs,
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for an ICT project in Kisumu.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and identify root cause of issues & provide solutions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Track open issues and bring them to closure within an agreed time Incident management and documentation.
- Document & create a knowledge base for various issues and scenarios.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders to accommodate any macro level change.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- The Project Manager should have his own laptop & Android phone to conduct daily operations.
- Overall experience of 5+ years managing field teams, troubleshooting & reporting.
- Experience in troubleshooting technical, process or tool related issues.
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team.
- Open to work in incubation projects in a challenging environment.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to mitigate the daily operational issues.
- Reporting on key business metrics – productivity/ progress/quality reports.
- Sound knowledge of local/regional nuances & cultural dynamics.
- Keeping abreast with the latest development in laws & regulation of the region to help recalibrate the project is required.
- Stakeholder Management – local bodies, client & delivery team.
- Experience in new greenfield projects.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Kisumu.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to [email protected] by end day Tuesday 2nd March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.