Account Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs
Position: Account Manager
The Account Manager has a passion for service but with a strong analytical mindset in order to build strong lasting relationships with our most important customers while ensuring they have great operational performance. In addition, the position will also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day activities, acting occasionally as a Project Manager and being the Country Manager’s right hand in all things related to managing the most important accounts, campaigns and overall net rates of the market.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing restaurants and proactively identify further new business opportunities while ensuring our most important accounts have strong operational kpis
- Ensure that all campaigns processes are in place at a city level and proactively improve overall monthly campaign performance
- Observe market specific behavior to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and growth
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
- Work with both Restaurant Operations and Sales Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards
- Renegotiate the contract’s conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis
- 3 – 5 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment is a strong plus