Bomet County Job Vacancy : Environment Officer
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Environment Officer I – J/G CPSB 09 (4 Posts)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will: –
- Implement and evaluation of department’s strategic plans, programmes and activities at the sub county;
- Represent the department in all sub-county forums;
- Ensure public participation in Government service delivery;
- Collect grass root information on environment, natural resources and agroforestry programs and service delivery and convey to senior officers for policy formulation;
- Supervise the environment, natural resources and agroforestry programs and services in the sub-county;
- Compile reports
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned.
For appointment to this position, an officer must have;
- Bachelor’s degree in either Environment, Natural Resources, Agroforestry, Forestry, Conservation Biology or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Be computer literate;
Minimum two (2) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400