Bomet County Job Vacancy : Librarian
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Librarian – J/G CPSB 09 (1 Post)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will: –
- Implement Documentation of Library work programmes in a Library/Information Center.
- Index and abstract journal articles
- Operate Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- Edit of reports, newsletters and other publications
- Select and purchase information and other research materials in consultation with professionals and researchers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Studies or Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400