Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies Kenya,
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to expand our sales activities and add to our existing customer base. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in the Tourism industry and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Performing on ground sales activities to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs in your territory.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients in the region. Assist the Customer Service and finance department in follow up of payments and customer assistance in the assigned territory.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Ensure company quality standards for sales operations and service levels on ground.
- Diploma and or Degree in Tourism and/or Business-related course.
- Two years’ experience in a Sales Executive in the Tourism industry is a must-have.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
How to apply.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a fast-paced organization, send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV to [email protected] to reach us on or before close of day on 15th June 2021.
Due to the huge number of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted